Favor isn't fair. Life isnt fair. But I know one thing, He favors me. I don't strive everyday for perfection, but I aim to be better than I was before. From being a little skinny bald-headed little girl that got picked on for not sharing answers, to graduating third in my hs class, to becoming an unwed parent, to the educator/counselor I am today- I am constantly evolving. I've lost friends. I'm often judged. And I'm often misunderstood. However, one thing remains. I will continue to be myself. I've never been the person to suck up to anyone or feel the need to explain myself. I've grown to learn that no one is perfect and others' opinions aren't important. I was created in His image, and He will be the judge in the end. What's important is looking out for self and worrying about making yourself better. Don't envy or talk down on the next person. Your blessing may not be as big as mine, but that doesn't give you the right to downplay mine. He blesses us differently. I know that I'm in His Favor. But favor isn't fair.

No comments:
Post a Comment